PsychArmor recognizes that veterans need jobs and that employers want to hire veterans. Veterans make great employees, however, the invisible wounds of war have made many wary of their effects. PsychArmor’s call center is staffed with mental health professionals that help employers consider, understand and create reasonable accommodations for veteran employees. Additionally, PsychArmor works closely with Veterans Integration Services (VIS) who provide live training to employers regarding a number of different services. We also offer a host of free online employer courses to assist you in a variety of topics.
Articles in this section
- What are "badges" and how do they work?
- What is PsychArmor Institute?
- What is the 15 Things Challenge?
- What does PsychArmor do to help employers?
- Who do I contact to partner with PsychArmor?
- How much do the courses cost?
- Which course should I take first?
- How do I register for a course?
- What if I have technical issues?
- What is the purpose of the Support Center?