PsychArmor recognizes that veterans need jobs and that employers want to hire veterans. Veterans make great employees, however, the invisible wounds of war have made many wary of their effects. PsychArmor’s call center is staffed with mental health professionals that help employers consider, understand and create reasonable accommodations for veteran employees. Additionally, PsychArmor works closely with Veterans Integration Services (VIS) who provide live training to employers regarding a number of different services. We also offer a host of free online employer courses to assist you in a variety of topics.
Articles in this section
- What if I have technical issues?
- What is PsychArmor Institute?
- What does PsychArmor do to help employers?
- How much do the courses cost?
- How do I register for a course?
- Which course should I take first?
- What is the purpose of the Support Center?
- Who should call or email the support center?
- Who do I contact to partner with PsychArmor?
- What are "badges" and how do they work?