PsychArmor recommends taking the “15 Things Veterans Want You to Know” course first, as it educates learners about the importance of military cultural competency. The course outlines five questions to ask a Veteran, and the top 15 things Veterans want you to know about them. After completion of this course, we recommend taking any of the Veteran 101 or Veteran 201 courses.
Articles in this section
- What if I have technical issues?
- What is PsychArmor Institute?
- What does PsychArmor do to help employers?
- How much do the courses cost?
- How do I register for a course?
- Which course should I take first?
- What is the purpose of the Support Center?
- Who should call or email the support center?
- Who do I contact to partner with PsychArmor?
- What are "badges" and how do they work?