PsychArmor recommends taking the “15 Things Veterans Want You to Know” course first, as it educates learners about the importance of military cultural competency. The course outlines five questions to ask a veteran, and the 15 things veterans want you to know about them. After completion of this course we recommend taking Veteran 101 and 201 before taking any other courses.
Articles in this section
- What are "badges" and how do they work?
- What is PsychArmor Institute?
- What is the 15 Things Challenge?
- What does PsychArmor do to help employers?
- Who do I contact to partner with PsychArmor?
- How much do the courses cost?
- Which course should I take first?
- How do I register for a course?
- What if I have technical issues?
- What is the purpose of the Support Center?